Thursday, November 8, 2012

Time Off

I'm taking some time off.  Since I'm finally off crutches and walking in a boot, I'm going to travel.   I'll be helping my brother move from Texas to South Carolina, which is awesome because I get to watch Alabama football with my sister and other extended family. 

Later in the month, I'm headed to Birmingham for my grandfather's surprise 80th birthday party.  We're gonna hold a quick promotion ceremony for me too.  So, that will be a good time.

Finally, for Thanksgiving, the hubs is frying up a turkey.  Our first meat meal since deciding to go plant-based back in April.  Can't wait for leftover, cold turkey sandwiches!

The Christmas season promises to be super busy as well, so I'm signing off until the New Year.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All!

No comments:

Post a Comment